Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i sat in front of the computer the whole day already, not moving much.
i'm just so stuck here.
except for the phone calls from kelly, kokwei and hermann & msn conversations with xuannie, zolz, zhengjie, kokwei, justin, adrain, adrain's friends, peihan and a few others which i cant remember really occupied my day (:
skip*
i'll be going over t hermann's hse later for a talk and get my charger back.
and he says he will surprise me, oh whatever. just dont shock me will do =\
uhs :x i keep posting and posting. too bored, upset already la. ZZ!
shall stop posting already ):
.

.

.

.

[add-ons]
oh? after i post and went t view my blog, i realised something.
i started to address him by name, hermann.
perhaps im get so bothered by this case and started getting used to believe that he's just my ex? gahhhs, i dontknow. i really dont. i dontwish to feel and do that way lahhsxz! is he still my boy? or no more? ZZZ! Change me back, i so wanted to be hyper again, please.
.

I love him, So what?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home