Monday, March 23, 2009


ilovehim ^^
..
was talking to weicheow just now.
he taught me alot of things, and i enjoyed talking to him.
we known each other for days and we talk like as if we known for ages.
he told me his reason for motivating himself & i bet he's sucha good boyfriend (:
he's sensible enough to think for his future, realistic ones.
though he's in ITE now, but he took up lessons for private diploma, cause he know that he have got to work hard so that he could provide good life for his girlfriend and his family.
he doesnt want his girl to suffer with him in the future and so he worked so hard right now.
how sensible he is, motivating himself and work towards his goals.
and thanks to him, i realised many things(:
* i do hope my boy doesnt expect me to do very well for my studies cause im really not good at it even though i tried very hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home