Sunday, May 31, 2009

Holidays are supposed to be filled with fun and laughter, isnt't it?
Its the second day of holiday and im not feeling very happy, why?
My brother went for chalet alreadyz, leaving me noone to challenge the game with.
Friends get me to go out with them, but i don't really feel like stepping out of house.
Well, practically bored every moment.
Is holiday really a good thing, to me?

I don't understand why things can changed so fast, including people.
Few days ago we could be happily chatting away, but a few days later not much contact.
What's happening? I really have no idea.
Is it you the one who changed? Or is it me?

I want nothing for now.
Maybe only hoping that people around me could be as happy as possible.

Oh, im getting abit more emotional here.
Have got to go out soonz and have fun during the holidays before i started thinking about all the unhappy things and started crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home