Monday, May 18, 2009

went for SA game masterz meeting at library today.
we did alot more discussions and finally get to meet the rest of the two teammates :D
well, though only 6/10 attended the meeting, everything's still doing fine.
finalize on the plans and sorts and we're having a dry run for our game tomorrow.
so it would be like meeting them at the same place on the same time.
hope tomorrow(after school) is a better day.
cause i know science for me will never be fun..
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME ?
It havent been me these few days. Felt super moody and no energy or motivation to do anything nowadays. Well, certainly NOT because of PMS if you guys are thinking of it.
I have no mood to crack jokes, join in the fun, get high, pay attention to lesson, and even doing my RJ! Like today's RJ question, which used to be the type of question where i can write lots and lots of meaningful things. But now, i wrote my RJ for like less than 150 words. I felt so so so pathetic right nowz!
WHY HAVE I CHANGED ? i hope its only a temporaily change .
Cause i seriously dont like the me now, there's just something OR could be everything that is wrong? uh :x i seriously dont get in laaaaa ~
People, get the old me back please. I dontwant to be so emotional or neither look so emo anywhere cause i will join back my class soonz! I hoped i can make it, as well as the class accepts it. Ohman, its getting emo alreadyz :x
MOOD PLEASE COME BACK !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home