Wednesday, May 6, 2009

School's fine today :D Had Communication Practice today.
Met daxin ziwei and his friend, khairul(i think) at the train station.
BlahBlahBlah, school's alright and whatever ..
I've been random in school today :D I just click on anyone on ziwei's msn and started saying hello! So those victims, sorry ah! Lols, all because of random-ness :D !
As usual, i stayed in school till round seven like that then go off.
But today daxin and hermann came to my class (: Lesden & Arlene were in class too ! -FUN-
Well, everything's pretty good except that my blog entry today is super duper boring. I donteven know what im like talking about here laaa.
Shall stop blogging alreadyz, see you guys soon :x

* Thanks WeiCheow for giving me that morning call (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home