Friday, May 1, 2009

School's funn but i dont like my grades. All B's and C's and im tired of it :x Pretty much discouraging uhs .
I met up with KellyLuv recently and i've a great talk with her , im happy !
Im one step closer with my buddy and his friends(adrian, wei cheow, dibao) , i 've fun chatting with them , im happy !
I met new friends(alex's classmates) , well i want get to know them more , interesting , im happy !
I went out with kokwei , had a super great time with him , im happy !
I joined JIVE , cool IG , im happy !
Im heading out with some of the E35E loved ones(Lesden, Daryl, Crystal) tmrw , looking forward , im happy !
I've been webcamming with many people , many many , im happy !
I met up with ZolzSis recently , im happy !
Im staying back in school with friends(bh and dx and and and) , im happy !
I love E35E , it's so united , im happy !

He's behaving weirdly recently. Why have we stopped contacting each other?
I dontknow laaa, i hoped everything could be like before.
When he'll text me everyday and all. I dontwant to lose a goodfriend like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home