Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hmmmm. Today's Communication Practice againz (:
Steamy red nails and class theme : Black todayz :D !
We taken classphotos tooooo !
HAPPY FIRSTZ MONTH TO E35E ~ LOVESSSS DEEEEP DEEPPPP !
Msn disturbing againsxz ! And my msn also kena ~ Had pretty much fun.
Esp the convo of them with zolz and the webcamming session with zolz and my whole class.
HAHA. i think zolz know what im talking about :D HAHA!
They talked to people that i dontwant to talk to in my msn contacts also. Sending the good luck message to her. Super dislike it lorhsxz. But anyway, who gives a damn. We're plain having fun and thats all.
Suppose to take photo with Lesden again todaysxz. But .. after UT my mood not that good, i think my classmatess and daniel know whyyy ): So ya, sorry people if im emo just now and even few dayz before.
I'LL BE ALRIGHTSXZ YEAHHHH !
Lesden Lesden, pictures soonz yeap (: !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home