Sunday, July 12, 2009

Its time for me to update already.
Far too many things had just happened and i am so not going to blog about every single thing.
Read up lesden's or jocie's blog for birthday celebrations detail (:
And and and, this is so not going to be a long post. HAHA.
and photos will be uploaded next timeeee.
Its LESDEN's brithday celebration yesterday !
Met up with malcolm jocie lesden and lesden's friend - paul , shuying , wanxin.
Had our dinner dine at some pub-like places at douby ghaut.
Had fun. Totally (:


Im totally lost, in the world of myself.
I hate making decisons. It is so hurting. Either to myself or the other party.
Saying words that i don't want to say. Thinking about things that i don't want to think about.
Is this just life? Or just myself.
Sorry to those people that i hurt. From the bottom of my heart, i really don't meant to hurt, seriously.
Hereby, i seriously apologise for everything.

Is a relationship about only two person or more ?
I sometimes dont understand why problems btwn two person have to be announced and widespread to others. Getting them to give advices? And letting spead nonsense around to others? I find very ridiculous, very.
Stop all these nonsense people.


And yesterday, the 11072009.
I deleted my text message inbox.
Every single message was deleted. Not even one saved.
I dont know why i did that but ya.
For people who know me well knows that its very unlikely i will delete every message.
Because it brings me back to different different memories at different point of time.
But now, its all gone. Including all those memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home