Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Surprises

5 more days ..
I'm looking forward to it .

I got one thing strike out from my wishlist already , cause i got it ;D
It's my red cammy from my fav brand , Samsng :D woooohoooo !
Well , its birthday present from mummy this year cause i wanted it so muchhhhhh .
Thankyou !



It's my off day yesterday .
Met up with Jocie and Malcolm yesterday .
Dinner over at Sakae Sushi .
Mal wanted to go arcade , so we went with him .
But while waiting for him to finish his games , me and Joice walked around the arcade .
And found one retard singing machine , so we played with it .
Insert coins and the machine will hum a song . Ah , so amazed ><
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket


***

I spent my working time over at OG orchard point (Somerset) looking at handbags .
And there's this bag from Baby Phat that's nice (:
And there's only one in the whole of Singapore !
Plus that there's now having sale . Ohmy , so tempting . Told mummy , but she says she won't get it for me cause i have far too many hangbags >< ! Ah , i am going to get it myself soon i think . Hope its not sold out yettt :x Baby Phat TW 6139 , its white in color :D $159//- - This is bad . I just canceled one from my wish-list and now i am adding one back in -


Out with ♥ later hopefully .


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home