Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Had been really moody these few days. Apologies people.
Have been in deep thoughts about something, a decision.
And now, things have aleady settled down, decision finalized.
But i am not myself anymore. I dont smile i dont joke i dont get crazy anymore.
All i did the whole day is to stone and stone and stone. Or perhaps, tearing silently.
I know i cant stay this way forever, i got to get over it. And smile like i always do.

- Is everything a mistake from the start ? -

* I will take this time to recover and as well think about IT ~
If you happen to see this, i would like to say.
I hope things will turned out smoothly for you in the future.
Look forward and forget those bad or maybe all memories that isn't worth.
Thankyou. And im sorry about everything.
All the best in everything everything. Take care lots.

I seriously regretted deleting all my text inbox.
Leaving me with no visible memories anymore.
I am still the same me having serious STM and hoping that i can have all the memories back is quite impossible, but i'm still trying. Because im not able to let go those memories, still.

I'm picking up the shattered pieces of myself, alone.
I'm trying to find the smile i used to have back, on my own.

Okay, everything is getting very emotional now.
I shall stop here before i drown myself with my own tears.
I will be back soon.

Will update more feelings soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home