Wednesday, September 23, 2009

21092009 ♥

Yooohooooo ! (: Here i am again ~
Ahhh , long long time ever since i posted hurr .
Wanted to waitt till my celebration is over then blog , muhahahahahahha :D

I wanted to say ...

MICHELLE HAD A GREAT 18TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WITH ALL THE LOVELIES ! :D

and all THANKS to JOCIE OH LI LING with did a really GREAT JOB in doing all the PLANNING and SURPRISING me throughout the whole day (:

My birthday goes like this ...

When the clock strike twelve , i began to receive birthday wishes from my friends by sms , msn , facebook , email , blog , and as well as call .
And also not forgetting Malcolm , Jocie , Derrick spamming me with many many birthday message .
Malcolm - 39 Jocie - 61 Derrick - 55
THANKS HORR ._. ( lucky my phone never hang , wahahahahahaha )

Oh and ZiWei called me at about eleven plus near twelve.
He called me and told me to go out of my house at twelve to collect my birthday present.
At first, i thought he's playing some prank on me.
But yeah, at about twelve plus i went out.
And there's really one envelop and one red box placed outside my doorstep.
THANK YOU !
Photobucket

And i just spent the rest of the time replying to those messages (:

Next day 21092009 .

I received a text from Jocie giving me instructions on the amazing race .
And also clue to let me guess where to find them at the first station !
First station - Novena !
Station master - Malcolm Elliot

Photobucket

Photobucket

Second station - Orchard !
Station master - Lesden Zolene
Due to me finishing the task given to me in first station fast , i reached the second station early . At about 1.40pm i am already there with Jocie's sister ( the camera man for the day ) . But but but , the station master only arrived at 230pm . Damn irritating hor ? Lol , kidding x.x

Photobucket

Pictures took when i'm on task :D

I've to find people and take photos with them . So there you go (:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Third station : Douby Ghaut !
Station master : Ziwei Alexis Jodie
Went to Cathy and go on with the task assigned .
First , Alexis thought of going to ask one taxi uncle to drive us to Woodlands but FOC using the excuse of its my birthday today . But the first uncle we met was bloody rude !

He said : Why should i say happy birthday ? I dont want to say .
We were all stunned . And he keep repeating that he have to change shift already .
DAMN HIM OK ! SUCH A TERRIBLE ASS ! curse curse curse him !

Okay, but then we went to ask another uncle , he's kind enough to offer us the ride (:
Thankyou Uncle . Wish you have many many customer yeah !

Then there's one thing i must do before i could get the clue to go to the next station and that is standing still and not moving for 10mins . Damn many people were looking at me and Jodie standing down there . I swear its damn embarrassing lahh ._.

But thanks JODIE for standing there with me for like >10 minutes

Photobucket


Photobucket


Last station - Habourfront !
Task - To find Jocie OH LI LING .

Vivo is like so big lahs , i won't even know where is she hiding .
But i am like too lazy to search every place , so i trust my intuition and go straight to the open space at the highest level . And magically , SHE'S THERE ! :D (dating horrrrr)

And im surprised by the HAMBURGER she bought ! Its amazing (: ! She texted me in the morning saying that this year budget abit , hamburger to represent cake . Then in the end , omgod , LOOK !

Photobucket

And all the other presents shared by them :D

Photobucket


Oh oh , and the classssss ~

Photobucket


So so so , photos taking !

Photobucket

The reason why the below photos are like that is ALL because of MALCOLM'S lousy photography skills . All the photos he take DAMN BLUR , out of focus . So no choice have to become like that . If not really ah , not presentable ah . Tsk ! Wasted ):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OH LASTLY , i wanted to show you all this !

Photobucket

CREDIT TO AMIN (: and others !




other photos will be uploaded at facebook :D
and and and you guys can refer to Jocie's blog for MORE details .
http://the-chubbygirl.blogspot.com
wahahahahahahahahahaha :D

OH YA . I WANNA SAY ....

THANKS TO HER !
Oppps , can you guys recognise her ?
She's the one that did the most thing for my birthday celebration !

Photobucket

Okay , before she started screaming at me , i better put one nice photo of her (: !
- TADA ! LET'S WELCOME JOCIE OH LI LING -

Photobucket

BIG enough ?



She's the one that make this all happen . Im really grateful to her . Thankyou for making my 18th birthday such a memorable one ! Thankyou :D !

Ok , shall stop here .
Goodbye!

10 .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home