Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Although our love is over, it remains.
I hope a little piece of you is still .. reserved for me.
A moment with my music, sweet and slow.
There are no wishes like a former lover's
That from the dark, repentant night must shine.
And so though we have both moved on to others, my best regards is to you.


Today is the first day .. .. ..

There's still decision to be made. Im thinking thru it very very carefully.
I dontwant to be hurt anyone anymore, vice versa.
But perhaps, till then ..
- Feelings of yours have fade
- You are able to stand and move on w/o my presence
Perhaps perhaps perhaps ...
though its so much unwanted for that to happen, but im just afraid.


* Im still searching for the smile i lost ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home