Friday, October 16, 2009

It's never never easy to part with E35E, never.
Those tears shed when facing separation is not for nothing.
Yes, i might be emotional, but i would never teared for something that i don't give a damn about.
New class now, many are saying that each of us will have new friends and forget them.
Till this moment, i couldn't ensure that W16G would not bond.
But one thing for sure, even if we bond, it will never be the same kind of happiness i had from E35E.
And i am so sure that W16G could never give me the same feeling and treatment E35E had given me, and this is what that will never change.

Ok, i shall stopped here.
I am really not feeling well.
My chest hurts a hell lots ) :
I think i am dying ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home