Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Updates

Today, i went over to M'sia to visit my uncle who just had a surgery on the intestine.
Daddy drove us there, and there's a jam when on the way back.
And i totally forgotten about my RJ till Helmi text me :O
I told him that i'm still outside and he offered to help me to complete everything!
So nice of him, for ONCE!

T
HANKS HELMI !

and i texted OH LI LING, but yeah, that wugui never reply! hmpf.


On monday, i went for the adventure learning with a few of my classmates.
And i shall let the picture do the talking.

(there's more uploaded in facebook)

Photobucket

Photobucket


and and and !
ima going for movie with few of my classmates tomorrow :D!
and blackkkk tomorrow ! heees .


* p/s : watched paranormal activities in class today , it suppose to be a horror show ? but Joel never fails to scold vulgarities even when watching movie . that's so so him . but at least he makes the show not that scary , pheww . but still , the last part of the movie is still playing inside my mind now . and i swear , i'm like so scared .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home